Why Use a Virtual PA?
- If you are a business owner who loves their business but is swamped by the day to day running of it, leave those tasks to me.
- If you want to grow your business but spend most of your time “fire fighting” I can deal with those issues for you.
- If you want to employ new people but just don’t have time to find them, or the budget for a recruitment agency, I can find them for you.
- If those jobs that need doing (we all have them & you already know what they are) just don’t get done, I can do them.
- If you know your business is stagnating for lack of the right systems being put into place, I can set up systems to streamline your business.
- If you want the flexibility of paying by the hour or for a short contract rather than employing someone directly.
With more than 20 years experience as a PA to a wide variety of business owners and executives working in organisations like LBC Radio, ITV and BBC I branched out on my own in 2013.
I am a highly motivated graduate Virtual Personal Assistant, I’m used to handling high volumes of work and meeting strict deadlines.
I have excellent communication skills and am extremely capable of managing myself, prioritising workloads and can also work as part of a team.
I have excellent organisational and interpersonal skills and am used to working under pressure in positions that require high levels of flexibility, confidentiality and diplomacy.
My Key Skills
- Business administration – all aspects of office management and secretarial support, including billing, credit control, office relocations, online purchasing, sourcing and managing suppliers etc.
- HR function – recruiting and inducting staff, administrating personal development plans, appraisals, disciplinaries and redundancies, record keeping.
- Meeting administration – preparation and distribution of papers, agendas and minutes to Board level. Ensuring actions are followed up.
- Calendar management- scheduling meetings, appointments and conference calls efficiently.
- Email filtering and reply – maintaining regular contact with business contacts and providing a vital link between clients and/or staff.
- Travel planning – itineraries, logistics, flight and hotel reservations, organising visas.
- Event management – international and national location sourcing, hiring of necessary suppliers, including entertainment, arranging invitations and follow-ups, co-ordinating accommodation, arrivals, departures and transfers, where necessary.
- Excellent IT skills – exceptional use of Microsoft Office packages, various bookkeeping packages, online CRM systems and WordPress websites.
- Good experience of managing external IT support companies.